By Hazime Saitô,Isao Ando,Akira Naito
Read or Download Solid State NMR Spectroscopy for Biopolymers: Principles and Applications PDF
Best statics books
During this sequence Rajiv Kohli and Kash Mittal have introduced jointly the paintings of specialists from assorted sectors and backgrounds to supply a cutting-edge survey and best-practice counsel for scientists and engineers engaged in floor cleansing or dealing with the implications of floor illness.
Addressing the frequent desire for a realistic consultant to imaging mass spectrometry (IMS), this e-book offers the protocols of IMS expertise. As that expertise expands, learn teams world wide proceed its improvement. Pharmaceutical businesses are utilizing IMS for drug analyses to check pharmacokinetics and scientific houses of substances.
Second infrared (IR) spectroscopy is a state of the art method, with functions in topics as different because the power sciences, biophysics and actual chemistry. This e-book introduces the fundamental suggestions of second IR spectroscopy step by step to construct an intuitive and in-depth figuring out of the tactic.
The derivation of structural info from spectroscopic facts is now an essential component of natural chemistry classes in any respect Universities. A serious a part of this type of path is an appropriate set of difficulties to improve the student’s knowing of the way buildings are made up our minds from spectra. natural constructions from Spectra, 5th variation is a gently selected set of greater than 280 structural difficulties making use of the key sleek spectroscopic suggestions, a range of 27 difficulties utilizing 2D-NMR spectroscopy, greater than 20 difficulties particularly facing the translation of spin-spin coupling in proton NMR spectra and eight difficulties in keeping with the quantitative research of combinations utilizing proton and carbon NMR spectroscopy.
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy: 76
- Hyperpolarization Methods in NMR Spectroscopy (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Gas Sensing Fundamentals (Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors)
- Handbook of Spectral Lines in Diamond: Volume 1: Tables and Interpretations (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Probing the Response of Two-Dimensional Crystals by Optical Spectroscopy (Springer Theses)
- Trace Element Analysis in Biological Specimens (Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry)
Additional info for Solid State NMR Spectroscopy for Biopolymers: Principles and Applications