By Soumya Pandit,Chittaranjan Mandal,Amit Patra
Reliability matters and the restrictions of strategy know-how can occasionally limit the innovation technique excited about designing nano-scale analog circuits. The good fortune of nano-scale analog circuit layout calls for repeat experimentation, right research of the gadget physics, approach expertise, and enough use of the data database.
Starting with the fundamentals, Nano-Scale CMOS Analog Circuits: types and CAD ideas for High-Level layout introduces the fundamental basic suggestions for designing analog circuits with optimum performances. This booklet explains the hyperlinks among the physics and know-how of scaled MOS transistors and the layout and simulation of nano-scale analog circuits. It additionally explores the improvement of dependent computer-aided layout (CAD) thoughts for architecture-level and circuit-level layout of analog circuits.
The e-book outlines the final developments of expertise scaling with recognize to gadget geometry, technique parameters, and provide voltage. It describes versions and optimization thoughts, in addition to the compact modeling of scaled MOS transistors for VLSI circuit simulation.
• comprises learning-based tools: the unreal neural community (ANN) and the least-squares help vector computer (LS-SVM) method
• presents case reviews demonstrating the sensible use of those methods
• Explores circuit sizing and specification translation tasks
• Introduces the particle swarm optimization strategy and offers examples of sizing analog circuits
• Discusses the complicated results of scaled MOS transistors like slim width results, and vertical and lateral channel engineering
Nano-Scale CMOS Analog Circuits: types and CAD recommendations for High-Level Designdescribes the types and CAD recommendations, explores the physics of MOS transistors, and considers the layout demanding situations regarding statistical diversifications of procedure know-how parameters and reliability constraints relating to circuit design.
Read Online or Download Nano-scale CMOS Analog Circuits: Models and CAD Techniques for High-Level Design PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
Nanotechnology is the wave of the long run, and has already been integrated into every thing from toothpaste to socks to army gear. the security of nanotechnology for human wellbeing and fitness and the surroundings is a brilliant unknown, even though, and no felony approach on the planet has but devised the way to kind of tackle the doubtful hazards of nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology-based therapeutics, working at scales of billionths of a metre, have nice strength for destiny enlargement in changing the size and techniques of drug supply. the provision of those novel formulations to once-inaccessible parts of the physique has enormously extended the healing window of present drug molecules.
This quantity of contemporary features of Electrochemistry has contributions from major contributors in electrochemistry. This 7 bankruptcy ebook discusses electrodeposition and the characterization of alloys and composite fabrics, the mechanistic facets of lead electrodeposition, electrophoretic deposition of ceramic fabrics onto steel surfaces and the basics of steel oxides for power conversion and garage applied sciences.
The current booklet discusses issues relating to study and improvement of fabrics and units at nanoscale dimension and their respective software in medication and biomedicine. the person chapters provide an in depth state-of-the-art assessment to the special subject. it seems that disconnected fields - existence sciences, biomedicine, chemistry, physics, medication and engineering - may be bridged with a hugely interdisciplinary view onto every one topic.
- Chemical Sensors: Fundamentals of Sensing Materials Volume 2: Nanostructured Materials (Sensor Technology)
- Systems Engineering for Microscale and Nanoscale Technologies
- Processing of Particulate Solids (Particle Technology Series)
- Handbook of Silicon Based MEMS Materials and Technologies (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Study of the Peptide-Peptide and Peptide-Protein Interactions and Their Applications in Cell Imaging and Nanoparticle Surface Modification (Springer Theses)
Extra info for Nano-scale CMOS Analog Circuits: Models and CAD Techniques for High-Level Design