By Krzysztof Iniewski
In-depth assurance of built-in circuit layout at the nanoscale level
Written by means of foreign specialists in and academia, CMOS Nanoelectronics addresses the state-of-the-art in built-in circuit layout within the context of rising platforms. New, interesting possibilities in physique zone networks, instant communications, facts networking, and optical imaging are mentioned. This state-of-the-art consultant explores rising layout options for extraordinarily low energy and describes layout ways for RF transceivers, high-speed serial hyperlinks, PLL/DLL, and ADC/DAC converters.
CMOS Nanoelectronics covers:
- Portable high-efficiency polar transmitters
- All-digital RF sign generation
- Frequency multiplier design
- Tunable CMOS RF filters
- GaAs HBT linear strength amplifier design
- High-speed serial I/O design
- CDMA-based crosstalk cancellation
- Delta-sigma fractional-N PLL
- Delay locked loops
- Digital clock generators
- Analog layout in deep submicron CMOS technologies
- 1/f noise aid for linear analog CMOS ICs
- Broadband high-resolution bandpass sigma-delta modulators
- Analog/digital conversion necessities for energy line verbal exchange systems
- Digital-to-analog converters for LCDs
- Sub-1-V CMOS bandgap reference design
- And a lot more
Read or Download CMOS Nanoelectronics: Analog and RF VLSI Circuits PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
Nanotechnology is the wave of the longer term, and has already been included into every little thing from toothpaste to socks to army apparatus. the security of nanotechnology for human health and wellbeing and the surroundings is a brilliant unknown, in spite of the fact that, and no criminal process on this planet has but devised how to quite tackle the doubtful dangers of nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology-based therapeutics, working at scales of billionths of a metre, have nice strength for destiny enlargement in changing the dimensions and strategies of drug supply. the provision of those novel formulations to once-inaccessible parts of the physique has enormously elevated the healing window of current drug molecules.
This quantity of recent facets of Electrochemistry has contributions from major contributors in electrochemistry. This 7 bankruptcy booklet discusses electrodeposition and the characterization of alloys and composite fabrics, the mechanistic features of lead electrodeposition, electrophoretic deposition of ceramic fabrics onto steel surfaces and the basics of steel oxides for power conversion and garage applied sciences.
The current booklet discusses themes concerning examine and improvement of fabrics and units at nanoscale dimension and their respective program in medication and biomedicine. the person chapters supply an in depth state-of-the-art evaluate to the distinctive subject. it appears disconnected fields - existence sciences, biomedicine, chemistry, physics, drugs and engineering - can be bridged with a hugely interdisciplinary view onto every one topic.
- Fabrication and Design of Resonant Microdevices (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Hole Conductor Free Perovskite-based Solar Cells (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 10th Symposium Construction Innovation and Global Competitiveness (Organization and Management of Construction, Volume 1)
- Professional Verification: A Guide to Advanced Functional Verification (IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology)
- Relaxation of the Chemical Bond: Skin Chemisorption Size Matter ZTP Mechanics H2O Myths (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
Extra resources for CMOS Nanoelectronics: Analog and RF VLSI Circuits