By John R. Griffiths,Richard D. Unwin
- Covers all significant adjustments, together with phosphorylation, glycosylation, acetylation, ubiquitination, sulfonation and and glycation
- Discussion of the chemistry in the back of every one amendment, besides key tools and references
- Contributions from many of the top researchers within the field
- A invaluable reference resource for all laboratories venture proteomics, mass spectrometry and post-translational amendment research
Read or Download Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Similar statics books
During this sequence Rajiv Kohli and Kash Mittal have introduced jointly the paintings of specialists from various sectors and backgrounds to supply a cutting-edge survey and best-practice suggestions for scientists and engineers engaged in floor cleansing or dealing with the implications of floor illness.
Addressing the frequent want for a realistic consultant to imaging mass spectrometry (IMS), this e-book offers the protocols of IMS expertise. As that expertise expands, examine teams all over the world proceed its improvement. Pharmaceutical businesses are utilizing IMS for drug analyses to check pharmacokinetics and scientific homes of substances.
Second infrared (IR) spectroscopy is a state-of-the-art procedure, with purposes in topics as varied because the strength sciences, biophysics and actual chemistry. This ebook introduces the fundamental innovations of second IR spectroscopy step by step to construct an intuitive and in-depth realizing of the strategy.
The derivation of structural details from spectroscopic information is now a vital part of natural chemistry classes in any respect Universities. A serious a part of this sort of direction is an appropriate set of difficulties to enhance the student’s realizing of ways constructions are made up our minds from spectra. natural buildings from Spectra, 5th variation is a gently selected set of greater than 280 structural difficulties utilizing the main sleek spectroscopic thoughts, a variety of 27 difficulties utilizing 2D-NMR spectroscopy, greater than 20 difficulties in particular facing the translation of spin-spin coupling in proton NMR spectra and eight difficulties in response to the quantitative research of combinations utilizing proton and carbon NMR spectroscopy.
- Linear and Chiral Dichroism in the Electron Microscope
- Applications of MALDI-TOF Spectroscopy (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Advances in Multi-Photon Processes and Spectroscopy:(Volume 22)
- Mass Spectrometry of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: Tools - Techniques - Tips (Inorganic Chemistry: A Textbook Series)
- Analytical Imaging Techniques for Soft Matter Characterization: 0 (Engineering Materials)
- Fluorine Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Additional info for Analysis of Protein Post-Translational Modifications by Mass Spectrometry (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)